Introduce Yourself!

Are you a true PES fan? We would love to hear more about your PES experience!
pesunites
Site Admin

Hunter78 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:35 pm Hi Guys , I’m from Newcastle in the UK , I’ve been playing PES. Since it was International Superstar soccer on the SNES , I’ve played Fifa. A couple of times, but it does not compare to PES. For. Realism and gameplay.
Your option files are Top Class !!!, Thanks for all your hard work , I’ve edited my own option file manually before so i appreciate the man hours it takes to create !
Thank you so much for your kind feedback.
Also, sorry for the lack of activity in the latest days, I've been really busy! :)
Nick_Thorpe

pesunites wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:32 pm
Nick_Thorpe wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:37 am Hi everyone.
I'm Nick, 37 and living in France. I'm half French half English (from Manchester). My first football videogame was ISS on the Super NES. I've had a couple of FIFAs (99 and 2003) but PES is better I think. I play on PS4 so if you want to play online just add me (Nick_Thorpe).

Well done lads for you great work! :x
Hello mate, thanks for joining. We forgive you for these two mistakes! :D
Ah ah ah! Fifa 99 was a good one to be honest.
JJGS

Hi everyone! I am new here. I have a quick question about v6 MLS. Does it contain all 26 teams including Nashville?
Valencia 25

JJGS wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:18 am Hi everyone! I am new here. I have a quick question about v6 MLS. Does it contain all 26 teams including Nashville?
Hi mate,
sry it's not impossible, only 20 Teams for MLS. We're can't edit the League structure from Konami. ;)
JJGS

Thanks for the info mate. There is an option file out there that contains 26 teams for MLS but it uses six of the Latin America teams slots. Have you heard of it?
Valencia 25

JJGS wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:39 pm Thanks for the info mate. There is an option file out there that contains 26 teams for MLS but it uses six of the Latin America teams slots. Have you heard of it?
I don't know, but that doesn't make sense because you can't play a league with it.

The six teams are then also in the Copa for a Master League.
The game doesn't have a realistic league structure for 26 teams. It's not impossible to play this. Sry ;)
JJGS

You're right. Even if I use other competitions, and change name to MLS, there are still only 20 teams that can be in a league. How does FIFA do it then? I wish Konami could figure that out. Hopefully for next gen???

Thanks for your insight and replies. I also just found a new MLS option file that overwrites other Latin America, but same 20 team league limit applies... Is there any league that has 26 teams in the game?
Valencia 25

JJGS wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:52 pm ............. Is there any league that has 26 teams in the game?
Mate, I sayed your, the League with 26 Teams is not impossible. We're can't edit League structure in Pes. We have 3 Fakeleagues :
PEL = Europa
PAS = Asian
PSA = Southamerican

The maximum of Teams are 20.
JJGS

Ok, thank you mate. I appreciate you. Have a great day...
:)
JJGS

Thank you guys for all of your hard work! I really appreciate it. How do you make these option files? Is there any links you can send me that explain how this is done? I am new here over the last week. Nice to see people sharing information that is helpful for everyone. Thanks again!