Introduce Yourself!

Are you a true PES fan? We would love to hear more about your PES experience!
JJGS

Hi. I had an idea about how to have MLS and MX at same time. Is it possible for you to create an option file that uses the MLS Other Latin America version available with your current MX one? I have tried this and it actually works as a league if you rename the other competition (last one in list) MLS and add the MLS teams to the new league. So MLS in in other Latin America slot and MX is in PLA slot. Are you open to exploring this further? I will be more than happy to with you. Please let me know when you can. Thanks! :)
pesunites
Site Admin

JJGS wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:07 pm Hi. I had an idea about how to have MLS and MX at same time. Is it possible for you to create an option file that uses the MLS Other Latin America version available with your current MX one? I have tried this and it actually works as a league if you rename the other competition (last one in list) MLS and add the MLS teams to the new league. So MLS in in other Latin America slot and MX is in PLA slot. Are you open to exploring this further? I will be more than happy to with you. Please let me know when you can. Thanks! :)
Unfortunatley this requires a lot of work so you've do duplicate all teams manually. We'll put other southamerican teams in the other south american league, we can't do the option you're suggesting because it would mean to go ahead with too many different OF at the same time and this is impossible for us, sorry :(
JJGS

pesunites wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:55 am
JJGS wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:07 pm Hi. I had an idea about how to have MLS and MX at same time. Is it possible for you to create an option file that uses the MLS Other Latin America version available with your current MX one? I have tried this and it actually works as a league if you rename the other competition (last one in list) MLS and add the MLS teams to the new league. So MLS in in other Latin America slot and MX is in PLA slot. Are you open to exploring this further? I will be more than happy to with you. Please let me know when you can. Thanks! :)
Unfortunatley this requires a lot of work so you've do duplicate all teams manually. We'll put other southamerican teams in the other south american league, we can't do the option you're suggesting because it would mean to go ahead with too many different OF at the same time and this is impossible for us, sorry :(
Ok no worries. Thank you for your reply. :)
Thopift

As the header says, this is the place to introduce yourself to fellow racers for the upcoming season.

Whilst some drivers will know each other through previous campaigns, its never a bad thing to re-introduce yourself, especially to welcome the new drivers who have signed up for the first time this season.
zayxyz

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm a barca fan.
after installing the v7 option file, I started a new master league career. I'm now on my 2nd season and my problem now is why did all the league games disappear? only champions league, Copa del Rey and club world cup are on the calendar. I'm really confused cause I've got know idea on what to do.
I've already played 3 seasons on a different team when I got no options file and it has no problem. I'm really confused on what to do. please help me guys if you know how.