PESunites OF v7 DEFINITIVE EDITION - [PS4, PS5 & PC]

FREE PES 2021 PS4 Option Files - ready to download!
Scugnizzo79

Thanks for this great job! What about the Peruvian version please? Will it be added soon? Thanks again.
pesunites
Site Admin

Scugnizzo79 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:34 pm Thanks for this great job! What about the Peruvian version please? Will it be added soon? Thanks again.
Coming tomorrow morning, it was necessary a last minute fix, sorry
Scugnizzo79

Sure, understood, thanks a lot!
xelasan

Great work guys!!! I'm impressed, nice touch with few humanrace extra kits too!!! Thank you very much!
ReAlex10

pesunites wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:58 pm MLS 2048: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b3ojo149x ... 8.zip/file
MX 2048: http://www.mediafire.com/file/45r0ykacq ... 8.zip/file
Please test and give me your feedback :)
Hi, tested (not all teams) but it seems all ok (and great obviously) except for the fact that Humanrace 4th kits work only for Juve, Arsenal and Bayern Munich (and even for your amazing classic teams..Del Pierooooo neeeew iconiiiiiic :D :D ) for Real Madrid and Man Utd there is a generic in game claret kit. I've checked in WEPES and the 4th Kits are in the teams folder..so I don't know, maybe something wrong during the import process, even if no errors message appear and all the process was done in the good way. What do you think? Hope this help you.

UPDATE: I've checked in the menu edit of both teams, in the kit section. And surprise, the 4th kits are not there. There are just home, away, 3rd and gk (all perfects) but when you want to play, the game gave you 4 kits, with no Humanrace but just a claret one. How is possible?

UPDATE 2: All of this is not a "real" problem. Because if you add manually a 4th kit for Man Utd and Real Madrid, the kits are uploaded (with all others) and you can create the 4th kit on yor own, just set all the things (color, size number, font, ecc.). Hope this help you guys ;)

If I notice something else, i will edit this post. Congratulations again for your fantastic job for this game.

UPDATE 3: Just reimport Real and Man Utd teams and everything works fine, 4th kits with all the things (color, size number, font, ecc.) are now in the this amazing, fantastic and best OF on the planet!!!
pesunites
Site Admin

ReAlex10 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:12 am
pesunites wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:58 pm MLS 2048: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b3ojo149x ... 8.zip/file
MX 2048: http://www.mediafire.com/file/45r0ykacq ... 8.zip/file
Please test and give me your feedback :)
Hi, tested (not all teams) but it seems all ok (and great obviously) except for the fact that Humanrace 4th kits work only for Juve, Arsenal and Bayern Munich (and even for your amazing classic teams..Del Pierooooo neeeew iconiiiiiic :D :D ) for Real Madrid and Man Utd there is a generic in game claret kit. I've checked in WEPES and the 4th Kits are in the teams folder..so I don't know, maybe something wrong during the import process, even if no errors message appear and all the process was done in the good way. What do you think? Hope this help you.

UPDATE: I've checked in the menu edit of both teams, in the kit section. And surprise, the 4th kits are not there. There are just home, away, 3rd and gk (all perfects) but when you want to play, the game gave you 4 kits, with no Humanrace but just a claret one. How is possible?

UPDATE 2: All of this is not a "real" problem. Because if you add manually a 4th kit for Man Utd and Real Madrid, the kits are uploaded (with all others) and you can create the 4th kit on yor own, just set all the things (color, size number, font, ecc.). Hope this help you guys ;)

If I notice something else, i will edit this post. Congratulations again for your fantastic job for this game.

UPDATE 3: Just reimport Real and Man Utd teams and everything works fine, 4th kits with all the things (color, size number, font, ecc.) are now in the this amazing, fantastic and best OF on the planet!!!
Short version: it works! :D
Thank ;)
zayxyz

Hello sir! I've played for a season in the master league mode and then after the season, the league matches just doesn't work anymore. do this new update fix this issue? thank you very much for the free updates btw! :D :D :D
pesunites
Site Admin

zayxyz wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:56 pm Hello sir! I've played for a season in the master league mode and then after the season, the league matches just doesn't work anymore. do this new update fix this issue? thank you very much for the free updates btw! :D :D :D
It's a bug from Konami and has nothing to do with OF as fare as I know :)
pesunites
Site Admin

Version with Liga 1 Peru released, you need to switch teams from Other America to Liga 1 :)
TitoAlbi

Great work, mates!!!!

Some bugs i've detected:
Pedri is in free agents, not in FC Barcelona
Kondogbia is a Valencia player yet, now he is in Atlético de Madrid
In Spanish second division, the name of the team is Real Zaragoza and not Real Saragossa