PESunites OF v7 DEFINITIVE EDITION - [PS4, PS5 & PC]

FREE PES 2021 PS4 Option Files - ready to download!
pesunites
Site Admin

rabarrig wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:02 am Hello everyone,

first of all, I want to thank all the people involved in making this amazing patch. I am a veteran PES player returning to the game from PES 2013, and I am astonished with the quality and efforts that were put into this OF. I have never seen something like this. It is truly remarkable. I have sort of a noob question, though.

The tutorial says:
-From PES 2021, go to Setting -> Apply Live Update
-Check both club & national teams

OK. I've done that, and followed the instructions and everything went smoothly.

BUT what will happen when KONAMI releases another a) Live Update and/or b) DLC? Will I have to install PESunites OF again? Do Live Updates and/or DLCs overwrite custom OF's data?

I found information about enabling/disabling Live Update for "Kick Off" play with R3 button, but I don't understand what could happen to my Master League or Become a Legend gameplay if I apply new Live Update and/or DLC data to the game.

Thanks a lot in advance to whoever can help me.

Rod.
Don't worry about future DLC from Konami, we'll always give you detailed instructions about it.
Mikfatang

Awesome work guys thank for all your hours of hard graft, makes a great game even better 👍
pesunites
Site Admin

Mikfatang wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:05 pm Awesome work guys thank for all your hours of hard graft, makes a great game even better 👍
Thanks for your feedback! :)
marcianolopez

Hello and thank you for a great job! As a newbie in these matters, after applying Data Pack 3.0, should I do anything regarding your option file (reinstall for example) ?

Thanks again, regards from Barcelona
pesunites
Site Admin

marcianolopez wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:22 pm Hello and thank you for a great job! As a newbie in these matters, after applying Data Pack 3.0, should I do anything regarding your option file (reinstall for example) ?

Thanks again, regards from Barcelona
I'll give you a feedback soon.
pesunites
Site Admin

PESunites OF / DLC 3.00:

If you don't have installed it yet, install without checking the two checkbox. In this way, everything will be ok, there will just be some minor things missing but we'll fix them in a later date.

if you've already installed it, with one (or both) the checkboxes, then you've to install v7 again.
Also in this case, after the import is complete, everything will be ok, there will just be some minor things missing but we'll fix them in a later date.
marcianolopez

pesunites wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:10 pm PESunites OF / DLC 3.00:

If you don't have installed it yet, install without checking the two checkbox. In this way, everything will be ok, there will just be some minor things missing but we'll fix them in a later date.

if you've already installed it, with one (or both) the checkboxes, then you've to install v7 again.
Also in this case, after the import is complete, everything will be ok, there will just be some minor things missing but we'll fix them in a later date.
Ok, I understand that when you say "dont have it installed it yet", you are talking about the data pack, not the OF, correct?

Thanks for your prompt answer, regards!
pesunites
Site Admin

marcianolopez wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:57 pm
pesunites wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:10 pm PESunites OF / DLC 3.00:

Ok, I understand that when you say "dont have it installed it yet", you are talking about the data pack, not the OF, correct?

Thanks for your prompt answer, regards!
Yes! :D
ReAlex10

Hi guys, I'm here to maybe help you. On PC (I think it works even with PS or Xbox) after the last DLC 3.0 my only problem was with the National Teams not licensed by KONAMI, they disappear (returning to have fake players) after last DLC update. But if you have the same issue, you can do what I did, Just simply re-import all Nantional Teams without re-download the OF from the scratch. I solved the problem in this way, and it seems everything works fine. No problem with Bundsliga, J-League and MLS.

Thanks for the attention.

Have a nice day! ;)
Juninho8

First of all thank you for this amazing OF and all the hard work!
While adapting to DP 3.00 could you please check the free players list? There are the duplicates which do not appear in ML, of course (so no problem here), but there are many players not registered at their actual club. Examples are Welbeck and Clyne. One peculiar case is A. Medeiros which is a fake Thiago Neves who should be registered at Recife.

Also, if you do not mind, there are many cases where commentary names could be assigned. Examples are "common" names like Traore. Here, the commentary name can be given to the many Traores in the game.