PESunites OF v7 DEFINITIVE EDITION - [PS4, PS5 & PC]

FREE PES 2021 PS4 Option Files - ready to download!
gunzerker

Thanks to the PESunites team for this brilliant update, now I have to restart my ML for the umpteenth time! :lol:

I did notice that some transfers are not updated (besides Kondogbia, Joe Rodon is also now at Tottenham Hotspur). There are also some other less high profile moves that are missing (e.g. Grant from Huddersfield to WBA).

Not something that affects gameplay at all, but I also noticed that the managers for eredivisie and Ligue 1/Ligue 2 have fake names. Not a big deal, as I did the editing myself, but just something to note for those who want to update everything.
boobishabang

Hey great work guys, appreciate all the hard work thats gone into the v7 file!

I noticed the 3rd kits for QPR & Millwall aren't included that were updated last week in the PesHUB file?

thanks
pesunites
Site Admin

TitoAlbi wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:12 am Great work, mates!!!!

Some bugs i've detected:
Pedri is in free agents, not in FC Barcelona
Kondogbia is a Valencia player yet, now he is in Atlético de Madrid
In Spanish second division, the name of the team is Real Zaragoza and not Real Saragossa
Thanks, this is because Konami updates them after the export. You can manually move them, or we'll anyway fix after the next DLC :)
pesunites
Site Admin

gunzerker wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:09 am Thanks to the PESunites team for this brilliant update, now I have to restart my ML for the umpteenth time! :lol:

I did notice that some transfers are not updated (besides Kondogbia, Joe Rodon is also now at Tottenham Hotspur). There are also some other less high profile moves that are missing (e.g. Grant from Huddersfield to WBA).

Not something that affects gameplay at all, but I also noticed that the managers for eredivisie and Ligue 1/Ligue 2 have fake names. Not a big deal, as I did the editing myself, but just something to note for those who want to update everything.
Yes we are aware of this, but there're only something like 50transfers missing across all leagues, not a huge impact. :)
Anyway, we'll fix it, but go for a Master League, it's time ;)
pesunites
Site Admin

boobishabang wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:42 am Hey great work guys, appreciate all the hard work thats gone into the v7 file!

I noticed the 3rd kits for QPR & Millwall aren't included that were updated last week in the PesHUB file?

thanks
Different OF from the one of PESHub, unfortunatley we don't have more slots left. There're only something like 10S slots, and we're keeping them safe in case users want to add some personal things :)
Dude Loft

This work is simply incredible, and one of the reasons I'm switching from Xbox to Playstation, as I much prefer the gameplay on PES. I'm a Spurs fan, and am wondering if there is an easy way to create a 4th kit with white shorts, like the team wear in Europe? I've seen it on some YouTube PES videos. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is all new to me!
robertopekk

hye, its an error when to import things and keep notify the new updates
boobishabang

Dude Loft wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:55 pm This work is simply incredible, and one of the reasons I'm switching from Xbox to Playstation, as I much prefer the gameplay on PES. I'm a Spurs fan, and am wondering if there is an easy way to create a 4th kit with white shorts, like the team wear in Europe? I've seen it on some YouTube PES videos. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is all new to me!
This is available on the PesHUB site
ivaneh

Hey Guys, You did a really good work, I think its the best patch for ps4. I have only one question - is there any way to edit euro cups and make them proper format with all teams like Omonia, Rijeka etc. while playing seasons ? Also there are only 2 Bundesliga teams in Champions League, is there a way to put Dortmund and Leipzig inside the cup ?
prascal

You guys rock! :)