PESunites OF v4 - PES 2021 - PS4 - Bundesliga

FREE PES 2021 PS4 Option Files - ready to download!
pesunites
Site Admin

beeezoli wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:28 pm Please make the information in the tutorial that we have to start with a clean edit file!
This is not necessary, actually :)
beeezoli wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:28 pm
And I don't have Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho in other players section.
This was an error with previous version, in the tutorial in the first post you can find the solution (after having installed v4):
Go back to edit mode, players, edit players, down the list click on "OHTERS" and manyally remove Ronaldo, Ronaldinho & Messi with triangle, if they're there (they're duplicated players, and they shouldn't be there, remove them, don't worry! :) )
Ghostwriter

Without your work it isn't PES 21! Thanks for the whole work and you make it great! :D
pesunites
Site Admin

Ghostwriter wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:43 pm Without your work it isn't PES 21! Thanks for the whole work and you make it great! :D
Thanks for your nice feedback, one more time! :)
hhhdi009

WONDERFUL JOB!
I'VE uesd V3 ALREADY .BEFORE I USE V4,SHOULD I CLEAN ALL THE IMAGES AND DATES?
Vonboyage

Again thank you guys for providing this essential update to our beloved favourite footy game!

Can we just download, import and overwrite all previous data?

Also will I have to delete any image files from V3?

Kindest regards,
Von.
pesunites
Site Admin

hhhdi009 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:42 pm WONDERFUL JOB!
I'VE uesd V3 ALREADY .BEFORE I USE V4,SHOULD I CLEAN ALL THE IMAGES AND DATES?
It's not necessary, just follow the tutorial :)
pesunites
Site Admin

Vonboyage wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:46 pm Again thank you guys for providing this essential update to our beloved favourite footy game!

Can we just download, import and overwrite all previous data?

Also will I have to delete any image files from V3?

Kindest regards,
Von.
Follow the tutorial in the first post, no need to do additional steps. If you had another OF, this is the only case where a clean install is suggested ;)
PaulGoodPlace20

I'm having issues with changing structures for the Bundesliga and LaLIga on the PC version. Everything else was smooth as a baby's bottom. :D

First, LL;
Where it says "Select Espanyol with X, press R2 to go to LaLIgaSmartbank, switch Mallorca with Elche" should be "switch Espanyol with Elche".
Where it says "Select Leganes with X, press R2 to go to LaLIgaSmartbank, switch Mallorca with Huesca", it should be "switch Leganes with Huesca"

For Bundesliga, I can't switch Ferencvarosi, Kriedbach and Lengerblitz with Bayern, Leverkusen and Schalke as there are only A and B options showing. No X option is shown for either league.

Any help appreciated !!
pesunites
Site Admin

PaulGoodPlace20 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:19 pm I'm having issues with changing structures for the Bundesliga and LaLIga on the PC version. Everything else was smooth as a baby's bottom. :D

First, LL;
Where it says "Select Espanyol with X, press R2 to go to LaLIgaSmartbank, switch Mallorca with Elche" should be "switch Espanyol with Elche".
Where it says "Select Leganes with X, press R2 to go to LaLIgaSmartbank, switch Mallorca with Huesca", it should be "switch Leganes with Huesca"

For Bundesliga, I can't switch Ferencvarosi, Kriedbach and Lengerblitz with Bayern, Leverkusen and Schalke as there are only A and B options showing. No X option is shown for either league.

Any help appreciated !!
Hey man, sorry for the mistake, we mean the playstation "x button" not sure if it's A or B on PC, the button for passing it's 😁
PaulGoodPlace20

With the PC version, I select each team one at a time with the A button, then with either trigger button (I have Xbox PC gamepad), switch over to the league where I want to replace the team, highlight the team I want to switch to the Bundesliga, then click 'A' again. Cut and paste, PES2021 style!

And don't sweat the small stuff. :)