PESunites OF v9 DEFINITIVE EDITION - [PS4, PS5 & PC]

FREE PES 2021 PS4 Option Files - ready to download!
pesunites
Site Admin

TWITTER SUBSCRIBE.png.jpg
TWITTER SUBSCRIBE.png.jpg (97.15 KiB) Viewed 8162 times
pes-2021-patch-fo-v9-pesunites.jpg
pes-2021-patch-fo-v9-pesunites.jpg (176.75 KiB) Viewed 8164 times

PESunites.org OF v9 - OUT NOW!

Built in partnership with our family: JPESedit, PESoccerPeru, PESGalaxy, PESHub, Cal, WEHK, kitfisto, petriz17, chanoval2000, penchogalleta21 & more

IMPORTANT: YOU NEED TO DELETE ALL IMAGES BEFORE INSTALLING. FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL!!

Download link
FULL VERSION + MLS: CLICK HERE! This is the full version and includes also MLS. Not Liga MX.You can't have both MLS & LIGA MX or LIGA 1 due to slot limits ingame. Make sure to read TUTORIAL below. Important actions to install it correctly, different from previous versions. Please subscribe and comment if you like!

FULL VERSION + LIGA MX: CLICK HERE! This is the full version and includes also LIGA MX. Not Liga1 or MLS. You can't have both MLS & LIGA MX or LIGA 1 due to slot limits ingame. Make sure to read TUTORIAL below. Important actions to install it correctly, different from previous versions. Please subscribe and comment if you like!
Small Fix Liga MX: Download only if you downloaded full version with liga mx before than 8.30 PM uk time. There was a little bug that prevented Seattle & LAFC emblems to be imported. To fix, just download and import, it takes two minutes :)

FULL VERSION + LIGA1 Peru: CLICK HERE! This is the full version and includes also MLS. Not Liga MX.You can't have both MLS & LIGA MX or LIGA 1 due to slot limits ingame. Make sure to read TUTORIAL below. Important actions to install it correctly, different from previous versions. Please subscribe and comment if you like!

[Only PC - 2048 version]:
FULL VERSION WITH MLS: coming soon
FULL VERSION WITH LIGA MX (coming soon)
FULL VERSION (v7 - not v8) WITH LIGA 1 Peru Click here

Contents DEFINITIVE EDITION

For all player/teams edits, FULL credits at Davide & Mirco: TWO PEOPLE, COMPLETED THE WHOLE GAME!
Also thanks to Nivardo/PESoccerPeru for the work on the LIGA 1.

[NEW]_____________________________________
  • PES 2021 is 110% complete!!
  • Live Updates aligned at 25/02
  • Transfers for Bundesliga
  • New kits for Copa Libertadores via lobosemillas

[PREVIOUS VERSIONS INCLUDED]_____________________________
  • FULL MLS, 100% complete. Kits credit: PESHUB/Jordan + LOBOSEMILLAS
  • FULL LIGA MX, 100% complete. Credits: chanoval2000, penchogalleta
  • Kits, emblems, stadium names, sponsor, rivalries for all teams of Premier League, Championship, Serie A, Serie B, La Liga, La Liga 2 & more. Kits credit: lobosemillas, antog25, peshub, cal
  • Full Bundesliga 2020/2021, with updated transfers. Kits credit lobosemillas + credits Valencia 25 & darookie from PESGalaxy for faces and sponsor
  • Full J1 League, with players, kits & more. Credits JPESEDIT
  • Ferencvaros, Salzburg, Reijka in other EU teams. Credits antog25 for kits
  • Melbourne City, Pohang Steelers, Al Jazira, AL Rayyan, Al Ittihad Jeddah in other asian teams. Kits credits lobosemillas, rockonbaPES
  • Kits, player names, manager names, stadiums for ALL national teams of the game. Kits credits AerialEdson, Angeltorero & lobosemillas
  • Kits, player names, faces for Palmeiras & CD Nacional. Kit credits antog25, lobosemillas + ThiagoPesEditor for faces
  • Legends in offline modes, credits juniormantis
  • Competition emblems & details. Credits peslogos for some logos.
  • 21 new teams in Other Europe. Credits to lobosemillas & antog25 for kits
  • 21 new teams in Other America. Credits to lobosemillas for kits, Nivardo for teams
  • Added Al-Gharafa in Other Asia. Credits to Cristian Nippon for kits
  • Faces for ALL teams of italian Serie A. Credits at fenomeno from pesteam.it
  • Stadium settings for ALL european teams. Credits at MoraxOT
  • Much more
Step by step tutorial
From your PC:
  • Download and extract files (with winzip or similar) on your PC. If you're using Mac, use program Keka to extract files. (if you're using Mac, and when you import files you notice some files with a dash at the beginning, you've to import only the ones without the dash)
  • Move the WEPES folder on your USB stick. Pay attention to this: you've to move the WEPES folder, and it has to be in the root path of your USB Stick!
Now move to PS4 / PES 2021:
  • REMOVE ALL IMAGES! From PES 2021 Edit mode, go to Import/Export, Delete Images and delte ALL IMAGES from kits, logos, sponsors etc.
  • Make sure to have installed the latest official DLC
  • Insert your USB stick in your PS4
  • From PES 2021, go to Setting -> Apply Live Update
  • Check both club & national teams
  • Go to edit mode menu (if it's the first time you go there, it'll ask you to create edit data, accept and press OK)
  • Go to import/export
  • Go to Import Competition
  • Check all competitions with SQUARE from your PS4 controller
  • Go ahead, and check "Overwrite image files with same name" than press OK
  • Wait till files are transferred successfully
  • Now, go to Import Teams
  • Check all teds with SQUARE from your PS4 controller
  • Go ahead, and check both "Overwrite image files with same name" and "apply team and players data" than press OK
  • Exit from edit mode and confirm when it asks to save the edits
  • Now you just need to go back to edit mode, and fix competition structure
If you have MLS version, MLS league is fine as it's, you don't have to do anything. If you have LIGA MX version, you just need to go to Edit Mode -> Competition Structure -> Number of partecipants -> LIGA MX -> 18

You now need to fix J1 League + Bundesliga.

To fix J1 League structure:
  • Go to Edit Mode -> Competition Structure -> Number of partecipants -> J1 League -> 18
  • Go back to Compeition Structure -> Asia, J1 League and switch Pohang Steelers & Melbourne City in Other Asia, instead of Al Rayyan & Sagan Tosu.
  • Now from J1 League move:
    • Al Rayyan in AFC Champions League instead of F.C. TOKYO
    • Al Ittihad in AFC Champions League instead of Vissel Kobe
    • Al Jazira in AFC Champions League instead of Yokohama F. Marinos.

To fix Bundesliga structure:
  • Go to Edit Mode -> Competition Structure -> Number of partecipants -> Bundesliga -> 18
  • Go back to Compeition Structure -> Europe -> Bundesliga, and switch Ferencvarosi, Kriedbach, Lengerblitz, RB Salzburg with Bayern Munchen, RB Leipzig, Bayer Levekusen e Schalke 04, you find them in Other Europe

Step by step PC tutorial
  • Download and extract files (with winzip or similar) on your PC. If you're using Mac, use program Keka to extract files. (if you're using Mac, and when you import files you notice some files with a dash at the beginning, you've to import only the ones without the dash)
  • Move the content of the extracted WEPES folder to C:\Users\*****\Documents\Konami\eFootball PES 2021 Season Update\WEPES
  • REMOVE ALL IMAGES! From PES 2021 Edit mode, go to Import/Export, Delete Images and delte ALL IMAGES from kits, logos, sponsors etc.
  • Make sure to have installed the latest official DLC
  • From PES 2021, go to Setting -> Apply Live Update
  • Check both club & national teams
  • Go to edit mode menu (if it's the first time you go there, it'll ask you to create edit data, accept and press OK)
  • Go to import/export
  • Go to Import Competition
  • Check all competitions with SQUARE from your PS4 controller
  • Go ahead, and check "Overwrite image files with same name" than press OK
  • Now, go to Import Teams
  • Check all teds with SQUARE from your PS4 controller
  • Go ahead, and check both "Overwrite image files with same name" and "apply team and players data" than press OK
  • Exit from edit mode and confirm when it asks to save the edits
  • Now you just need to go back to edit mode, and fix competition structure
If you have MLS version, MLS league is fine as it's, you don't have to do anything. If you have LIGA MX version, you just need to go to Edit Mode -> Competition Structure -> Number of partecipants -> LIGA MX -> 18

You now need to fix J1 League + Bundesliga.

To fix J1 League structure:
  • Go to Edit Mode -> Competition Structure -> Number of partecipants -> J1 League -> 18
  • Go back to Compeition Structure -> Asia, J1 League and switch Pohang Steelers & Melbourne City in Other Asia, instead of Al Rayyan & Sagan Tosu.
  • Now from J1 League move:
    • Al Rayyan in AFC Champions League instead of F.C. TOKYO
    • Al Ittihad in AFC Champions League instead of Vissel Kobe
    • Al Jazira in AFC Champions League instead of Yokohama F. Marinos.

To fix Bundesliga structure:
  • Go to Edit Mode -> Competition Structure -> Number of partecipants -> Bundesliga -> 18
  • Go back to Compeition Structure -> Europe -> Bundesliga, and switch Ferencvarosi, Kriedbach, Lengerblitz, RB Salzburg with Bayern Munchen, RB Leipzig, Bayer Levekusen e Schalke 04, you find them in Other Europe
FRHEZ

Thank you very much for the good work! I'm installing it right now.
Paulo

I've downloaded the Full Version + Liga1 Peru but I don't see any TED fix from 2021. Also the file says V7. Sure it's up to date? (Thank you)
pesunites
Site Admin

Paulo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:51 am I've downloaded the Full Version + Liga1 Peru but I don't see any TED fix from 2021. Also the file says V7. Sure it's up to date? (Thank you)
Hey! :) Liga1 peru will be updated as soon as the league begins
EnneGi

Hi guys,
thanks for the big work you put in this FO. Big fan here.
I think I have a problem, I am checking the squads (for example AC Milan from Serie A) and the players seem to me to be quite behind with the patches.
Calhanoglu is still left winger instead of playmaker, the ratings all seem lower to me (Ibrahimovic 83 instead of 85, Donnarumma etc..).
Are you sure that the live updates of 25/02 are applied? I followed the procedure correctly, deleting all images and applying the live update before patching with V9. (used PESunites.org OF V9 PES 2021 MLS Global)

Thanks for the help
Paulo

pesunites wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:58 pm
Paulo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:51 am I've downloaded the Full Version + Liga1 Peru but I don't see any TED fix from 2021. Also the file says V7. Sure it's up to date? (Thank you)
Hey! :) Liga1 peru will be updated as soon as the league begins
Yes, I saw it on your twitter account. Thanks a lot. I´m waiting for that one. Cheers!
Paulo

Can we apply the Live Updates without messing everything?
If we unmark the National Teams, perhaps?

(thank you)
xelasan

Paulo wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:42 am Can we apply the Live Updates without messing everything?

(thank you)
Not really. It will mess up Bundesliga, few other European teams, J league and MLS or LigaMX (whichever u chose)
Paulo

xelasan wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:52 pm
Paulo wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:42 am Can we apply the Live Updates without messing everything?

(thank you)
Not really. It will mess up Bundesliga, few other European teams, J league and MLS or LigaMX (whichever u chose)
That´s a pitty because the Live Updates aren't aligned at 25/02. You can easilly check that on Kick Off Mode.
Paulo

EnneGi wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:35 pm Hi guys,
thanks for the big work you put in this FO. Big fan here.
I think I have a problem, I am checking the squads (for example AC Milan from Serie A) and the players seem to me to be quite behind with the patches.
Calhanoglu is still left winger instead of playmaker, the ratings all seem lower to me (Ibrahimovic 83 instead of 85, Donnarumma etc..).
Are you sure that the live updates of 25/02 are applied? I followed the procedure correctly, deleting all images and applying the live update before patching with V9. (used PESunites.org OF V9 PES 2021 MLS Global)

Thanks for the help
You're right. I went on Kick Off Mode and could confirm that.